Address: Russia, Krasnoyarsk, Michael Godenko st, 1-10
It is so easy to get to out hostel
If you arrived at Emilianovo airport you can get to us:
- by bus № 506, 511, 513, 557, 574, 589, 644 (in the air ticket office you can get the full list of busses that can get you from airport. Bus stop “intercity bus terminal”. Then, get another bus: 49, 68 which will get you to “Lunacharskogo” (Kopilova St.) bus stop. It takes you about 2 hours.
- by taxi which costs 600-900 rubles.
From the railway station:
- by bus № 14 from ‘Zheleznodorozhniy vokzal’ to “Lunacharskogo” (Kopilova St.) without taking another bus. It takes you 20-25 minutes.
- by bus № 34 or trolley № 13 from “Koybanoviy zavod” bus stop to “Kravchenko” without taking another bus. It takes you 30 minutes.
- by taxi. It will cost you 120 rubles.
From intercity bus terminal (Vzletka):
- by bus № 49, 68 to “Kravchenko” bus station. It takes you 30-45 minutes.
- by taxi. It will cost you 150-170 rubles.
From East intercity bus terminal:
- by bus № 43 to “Kravchenko ”bus stop, № 2 to “Kirenskogo” bus stop. It takes you an hour – an hour and a half.
- by taxi. It will cost you about 240-270 rubles.
If you have any questions, you got lost and you don’t know how to get to our hostel – call us! Our helpful receptionists will definitely help You.
Taxi that you get directly in bus terminal or in the airport is more expensive in comparison with taxi called via telephone or online sources. Address to our receptionist who will help you to call a taxi, the receptionist will tell you the brand and number of the car (you pay for the taxi by yourself).
We wish you a nice ride!
*Pay for 7 days at once, and live the 8th day for free. Offer valid until 30 April.
Hostel InDaHouse - we do everything to make you feel comfortable! Accommodation in the hostel - it is not only the possibility of significant savings, but also the opportunity to meet interesting people from other cities and countries. Today, tourists who opt for a hostel, already belong to a particular subculture of people who are united by a desire to communicate, to fasten interesting acquaintances, to know the city is not on the official routes of excursions.